The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which song are you listening now?

+4
James100
Tusker2Zero
Marc15yo [Admin]
Snake
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Which song are you listening now? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which song are you listening now?

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 am

ouch man, that's rough. i went through the same stage when entering high school. but when i moved here i haven't gotten to any problems. i keep a low profile, strengthen friendships rather than having a million loosened and weak friendships. and really where i live it's boring, back in my old apartment everybody lived next to everybody since we all lived in apartments. it was fun as hell. i'd open my front door walk a few feet and knock on the next door and tell my friend to come out. if he don't come out i'd go scream at his window. then we'd go around getting more people to come out then we'd chill till about midnight. that was the time my mom came back from work so i had to get my ass in bed asap b4 she pulled into the parking lot. good times good times. but over here its boring as hell. everybody lives in perfect identical houses everybody has their own pools so there are no public pools to hangout at, no one goes to the local park cuz there is none, there are no stores within walking distance, (back then mcdonalds used to be right accross the street from my apartment, i could see exactly was in there whenever i wanted.) the only things to do here is go to school, go to a movie, work out, mod, eat and sleep. it's so retarded
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]
General of the Army [Administrator]

https://taow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which song are you listening now? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which song are you listening now?

Post  James100 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:15 am

I Feel You Laughing
Not That Hard, Can't You Arrange Somethin With Someone When U're Free?
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 am

yeah, it's just it gets annoying having to ask for a ride. but this will soon all change once i get my license in a few months. Rock on!
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 am

NIICE!!! But Don't EMBARRASS ME! DRIVE SAFE OK!? Razz
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 am

lol u just sounded like my mom lol!

she's actually the reason why i haven't gotten my license yet, she dosn't think i'm ready so she refuses to take me to the dmv so i can take the road test. but i should be ready when school starts again and i should be able to drive.

trust me man i'm a good driver
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am

I'm Not Denying That Razz But Careful Don't Speed Up In The Road Man... "Trust Me" On This One...
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:45 am

Ready To Hear One Of The Most EPIC SONGS EVER!
SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND - PINK FLOYD
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  F-35 Lightning II Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Peace to all! I hope emerging threat for the human freedom and existence will listen to this wonderful song! Peace to all!

F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  F-35 Lightning II Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Here's other song for all emerging threats of human freedom and existence and peace... Peace to all!

F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Duke Nukem Theme ('Grabbag') by Megadeth Cool!