The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military News & Discussion

+2
Snake
Tusker2Zero
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Military News & Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Military News & Discussion

Post  James100 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Snake wrote:
James100 wrote:
F-35 Lightning II wrote:There's one thing I think to counter North Korea when it provoke a war. The US could use Neutron Bomb to wipe out those bastards without destroying the whole North Korea.

Well It's More Complicated Than That pale
Also Neutron Tech, Isn't Like The One In Zh
Neutron Is The Same Old Nuclear, But Differs In Some Atomic Arrangements And In Fission Use

Indeed, it's a very delicate matter pale
Neutron bombs were mostly intended for use in the Cold War, to counter possible Soviet Armored invasions (the idea was to kill the armored vehicle crews without causing massive nuclear damage in Central Europe).

It looks like this situation won't be getting any better soon pale

NK Well Most Likely Cause The First EVer DEFCON 1 pale
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  F-35 Lightning II Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 am

Don't be dismayed guys, the Neutron Bomb I was saying about is a enhanced one, I've read that last year I just forgot the magazine or book, the US scientist is still studying and researching and testing for enhancement of Neutron Bomb. the information of that book Is not well publisized because of its confidentiality. I read that the enhanced Neutron Bomb research is like the ZH one, I read that it can kill enemies inside the building without destroying the building and the building is still intact... There are many things that we don't know about what is real happening in the research for defense, because of its confidentiality it is not publisized, and I'm sure the US have more powerful weapon than what we see in the web, it will come in time that we will also see that when it is finished or if it's use by armed forces. In War, there are things that you will not want to see by your enemies until you used them for them for killing them. The US is too much underestimated by China, Russia, and other hostile countries...We will see in the future War what US Defense is...
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 am

F-35 Lightning II wrote:Don't be dismayed guys, the Neutron Bomb I was saying about is a enhanced one, I've read that last year I just forgot the magazine or book, the US scientist is still studying and researching and testing for enhancement of Neutron Bomb. the information of that book Is not well publisized because of its confidentiality. I read that the enhanced Neutron Bomb research is like the ZH one, I read that it can kill enemies inside the building without destroying the building and the building is still intact... There are many things that we don't know about what is real happening in the research for defense, because of its confidentiality it is not publisized, and I'm sure the US have more powerful weapon than what we see in the web, it will come in time that we will also see that when it is finished or if it's use by armed forces. In War, there are things that you will not want to see by your enemies until you used them for them for killing them. The US is too much underestimated by China, Russia, and other hostile countries...We will see in the future War what US Defense is...

Lol, Dude Trust Me, I Work In One Of The Most Secretive US Weapon Research Facility (I'm Sure You Guessed Which One) And The Latest Atomic Tests Were Gamma Related And Not Neutron, Neutron Weaponry Is Still Being Configured And Will (Hopefully) Not Have Any Success Till 10 (Or Over) Years... And To Be Clear, Gamma Weaponry Is The Most Wrecking, Devastating, And Horrifying Weaponry Ever! No Scary... Indeed Very Very Scary No
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 am

F-35 Lightning II wrote:Don't be dismayed guys, the Neutron Bomb I was saying about is a enhanced one, I've read that last year I just forgot the magazine or book, the US scientist is still studying and researching and testing for enhancement of Neutron Bomb. the information of that book Is not well publisized because of its confidentiality. There are many things that we don't know about what is real happening in the research for defense, because of its confidentiality it is not publisized, and I'm sure the US have more powerful weapon than what we see in the web, it will come in time that we will also see that when it is finished or if it's use by armed forces.

Definitely, there's a lot of stuff which is being secretly researched and developed out of the public knowledge for obvious reasons (the fact that those are tightly guarded state secrets).

Unlike a light weapon program in which information is gradually released to the public, special weapons are another, very different story (such weapons are usually not revealed until they are actually used, like the Atomic Bombs used in WW2).
Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 am

So Expect An Atomic Fallout In WWIII pale
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]