The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Empty Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised]

Post  Tusker2Zero Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Post your favorite combat videos and combat music video compilations here to share with others.

[Warning to Parents - This section deals with the military, combat, and may deal with the casualties of it. Some videos may be graphic in nature, and may not be suitable for youngsters under the age of 9. Parental discretion is advised. Don't say you were never warned.]

In this airborne video a buried IED, a 155mm round, explodes killing Iraqi volunteers instantly.

Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Empty Re: Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised]

Post  Tusker2Zero Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:17 am

Ok, now that's a classic example of what I would like to hear for an audio 'battle sweetener' in the game! One of many options of battle sweeteners.
Tusker2Zero
Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Empty Re: Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised]

Post  Snake Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:20 am

lol! Same thought as mine (as I was watching the vid, I was thinking that there are a lot of sounds we should definitely include in TAOW, no longer will a map be just a bunch of birds singing Evil or Very Mad ).
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:01 am

lol i love that vid, i got it on my ipod, it's one of the things i might do if i go into the US army. "US Army Rangers" although i need to get more educated on this. if it's the USMC, i have no specific idea yet. but i'm still searching, i got about a year and half to choose
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]

https://taow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Empty M1A2

Post  Tusker2Zero Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 am

Best Tank clip: M1A2 sep's firing 5 shots in iraq 1 of 2:

Gotta love an anti ballistic protection Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] 225156
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 am

Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Smiley-signs093

That was too close for comfort! Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Smiley-scared002

Bet he had to change his underwear. Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] Smiley-signs132
Tusker2Zero
Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 am

lol! Too true, if that glass wasn't anti-bullet he would be on a very "precarious" situation pale pale pale affraid
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm

M2 and M1 vs insurgents in a building

The helicopter is supposedly an MH-60L DAP.

Another interesting vid from the DAP (i surely wouldn't like be facing that helicopter or it's huge firepower pale pale pale ):

Even though the DAP is not an Apache in terms of armament, make no mistake about it's destructive power for it is extremely powerful.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 pm

That was neat. Thumbs Up!

I wouldn't want to be the enemy there.
Tusker2Zero
Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Damn right, those miniguns themselves are enough to turn the adversary into dust (the rockets give an additional punch, specially against buildings and it also seemed that it fired some Hellfire missiles), in other words: Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] 225471 Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] 225471 Combat Videos [Parental Discrection is Advised] 225471

I can't wait to have this heli in TAOW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh yeah! Twisted Evil
Tusker2Zero
Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next