The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three?

+4
Pyrospastiac
Snake
Vegantor
James100
8 posters

Go down

What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three?

What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? I_vote_lcap71%What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? I_vote_lcap29%What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? I_vote_lcap0%What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? Empty What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three?

Post  James100 Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 am

Just Wondering...
I'm Definitely Rocking With The Abrams, That Baby's Got A Spell On Me What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? 2890
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? Empty Re: What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three?

Post  Vegantor Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 am

its hard but i choose the EU one Leopard.
Vegantor
Vegantor
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? Empty Re: What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three?

Post  Snake Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Tough question scratch, I love both the Leopard and the M1 a lot, but I'm gonna choose the Leopard due to technical preferences.
Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrospastiac Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:30 pm

i dont think anyone would wanna choose the t-90, but if you specify it as the experimental black eagle i would TOTALLY vote for it.
Pyrospastiac
Pyrospastiac
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:13 am

Snake wrote:Tough question scratch, I love both the Leopard and the M1 a lot, but I'm gonna choose the Leopard due to technical preferences.

Well, I'm A Slave For The Leopard Too, Buuut, M1 Put Me On A Spell Laughing
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Pyrospastiac wrote:i dont think anyone would wanna choose the t-90, but if you specify it as the experimental black eagle i would TOTALLY vote for it.
T-90 and/or the black eagle = cannon fodder for my M1A2. Twisted Evil
Tusker2Zero
Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:38 pm

I'm really curious to see how the new Russian T-95 will be like, the T-95 in TAOW is based on the Black Eagle tank (since the "T-95" is a military designation, rather than an uniquely assigned name).

The Russian Government is very silent about the T-95 (specially since it's gonna be the next generation Russian MBT).

One rather curious feature which the "T-95" (which is a speculative name btw), is supposedly gonna incorporate is a remotely controlled turret.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrospastiac Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 am

yeah, i heard that too. the russian tanks have come from a proud line of keeping an astoundingly low profile (eg. t-72 was very low to the ground) so a remote controlled turret's a great idea, fewer crew from use of autoloaders, fewer crew casualities if the tank gets hit seeing as the hull is much stronger than the turret plus the tank will be able to escape crippled even if the turret gets blowed up. and most importantly, it should be looooow Razz

i stood next to an abrams and they're like 3 people high! hopless at hiding behind hillsides in the battlefield.

but i still havent voted cause i dont wanna vote for the t-90 but i think the "t-95" is way better than the abrams.
Pyrospastiac
Pyrospastiac
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 am

Well, If You Want...
It's An Even Further Advancement
T-72 ===> T-90 ===> T-95

Well The US Are Researching An Upgrade Even Further To The Abrams
Though I Still Prefer The Good'Ol Manual Loading
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrospastiac Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 am

i voted for the abrams in th end but only cause the t-90 was there instead of the black eagle.
Pyrospastiac
Pyrospastiac
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 pm

The final version of TAOW's "T-95" will be HOT What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? 356497
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  ses juan Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:52 pm

M1 STOMPS, CRUSHES, KILLS, AND OBLITERATES ALL THAT STANDS BEFORE IT!!!!!!!!!
ses juan
ses juan
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Pathfinder Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

I guess I'll pick the Abrams.

You know I'm kinda surprise that the Challenger 2 wasn't a choice
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AgustaBE Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Tusker2Zero wrote:
Pyrospastiac wrote:i dont think anyone would wanna choose the t-90, but if you specify it as the experimental black eagle i would TOTALLY vote for it.
T-90 and/or the black eagle = cannon fodder for my M1A2. Twisted Evil

tusker you bastard lol! lol! lol!
=> they are my abrams fodder allready What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? 225471 What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? 897825 What Tank Will You And Your Crew Chose Between These Three? 338179
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  AgustaBE Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Pathfinder wrote:I guess I'll pick the Abrams.

You know I'm kinda surprise that the Challenger 2 wasn't a choice

yeah, but i think the leopard and the abrams are better i guess (dunno much about it)
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down