The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job_on_project_The Art of War

5 posters

Go down

Job_on_project_The Art of War Empty Job_on_project_The Art of War

Post  maximka123 Wed May 27, 2009 6:26 am

Greeteings! Very Happy
I`m new one, so that`s why i`m didnt known this topic was created already or not.
I`m asked about jobs available. Did u need one more Russian Voice Actor and mapper? I`m was and still Cold-War-Crisis USSR Voice actor and also i`m made some few missions (like USA04: One Still Alive) for CWC and multiplayer maps (I`m hosted alternative Skleni`s(CWC mapper) Cooperative multiplayer map named SK_Co-op).
Anyway wait u answer Wink
Thanks maximka123

maximka123
Private First Class
Private First Class

http://www.Cold-war-crisis.de

Back to top Go down

Job_on_project_The Art of War Empty Re: Job_on_project_The Art of War

Post  AgustaBE Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 am

awesome!
welcome to the TAOW community Thumbs Up!

i think that we certainly need your help, especialy for the russian voices Rock on!

greetz
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  maximka123 Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 am

Nice to Here it Very Happy
Anyway if u have wish and some work Razz for me please sand massege to noble-88@mail.ru

P.S. I`m will fully IDLE in July Wink

maximka123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  AgustaBE Wed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

good

thanks in advance and once again welcome to the TAOW community cheers
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed May 27, 2009 11:32 pm

maximka123 wrote:Greeteings! Very Happy
I`m new one, so that`s why i`m didnt known this topic was created already or not.
I`m asked about jobs available. Did u need one more Russian Voice Actor and mapper? I`m was and still Cold-War-Crisis USSR Voice actor and also i`m made some few missions (like USA04: One Still Alive) for CWC and multiplayer maps (I`m hosted alternative Skleni`s(CWC mapper) Cooperative multiplayer map named SK_Co-op).
Anyway wait u answer Wink
Thanks maximka123

This is excellent news! sunny
Many thanks for supporting The Art of War Project Thumbs Up!

maximka123 wrote:Nice to Here it Very Happy
Anyway if u have wish and some work Razz for me please sand massege to noble-88@mail.ru

P.S. I`m will fully IDLE in July Wink

Many thanks mate Thumbs Up! , the team is immensely grateful with your assistance, we will definitely need help with the Russian voice acting (specially since Russia is a major faction).

At the moment, The Art of War isn't still on the voice acting phase (we're still building and coding the main factions, many vehicles, their variants and units are still being currently prepared) but when they're ready we would be immensely grateful with your voice acting assistance, The Art of War Team will contact you when we have new updates on this Cool
Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Post  F-35 Lightning II Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 am

That's great... I'm sure you will be a big help for TAOW Team! Thanks! I'm sure that TAOW will become successful because of supporters like you... Hail to TAOW! Thumbs Up!
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  maximka123 Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 am

Yes, tanks for u are all guys! Cool!
And Also remember than i`m learn C&C:Genereals ZH mapping Wink
And if i`m may help to your in coding, tell me this, cuz i`m knwon about coding some things Wink

maximka123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sat May 30, 2009 5:19 am

Many thanks Thumbs Up!

The Art of War will eventually use a special mapmaker (with a lot of new stuff like new buildings and map objects) in addition, older Zero Hour mapmaker objects will receive brand new "cosmetic upgrades" (resizing, new textures and skins for example) before they are included in the updated TAOW Mapmaker (so ZH's content looks it's best before being used in TAOW) Job_on_project_The Art of War 356497
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  maximka123 Sat May 30, 2009 6:32 am

Snake wrote:Many thanks Thumbs Up!

The Art of War will eventually use a special mapmaker (with a lot of new stuff like new buildings and map objects) in addition, older Zero Hour mapmaker objects will receive brand new "cosmetic upgrades" (resizing, new textures and skins for example) before they are included in the updated TAOW Mapmaker (so ZH's content looks it's best before being used in TAOW) Job_on_project_The Art of War 356497

I`m talking that i`m make maps and mission not olnly ZH, i`m made mission and maps for Cold-War-Crisis(CWC) which also have new gameplay, specific factions, scripts and buildings and finaly this is also total converion of ZH, if u wanna i`m may give u my two last maps, one is mission for USA faction, second is new type of gameplay in ZH/CWC like scenario multiplayer game. This includes 4 human players, two USA players and two USSR players. Roled game one player for example from USSR may build ground units (like T-72, BMP-2, BRDM-2 and so on), infantry and Helicopters his named Assault guy and his main objects is protected base, caupture flags (recourses(supply) in CWC) and finaly attack enemy, than second player in team USSR for example can build infantry, aircrafts and helicopters and some support vehicles like 2s1"gvozdika", BM-21 "Grad", Shilka, BMP-2 and his rolle(main object) to give support from air to assualt(first) player and so on. I`m may said that this new game type is perfect, amazing and more better than game in original skirmish battle.

Sum Up: if u wanna i`m may give u this maps Wink to test how i`m in mapping/scripting Wink and ofcause for this u need to download CWC mod Very Happy

maximka123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sat May 30, 2009 6:50 am

maximka123 wrote:
Snake wrote:Many thanks Thumbs Up!

I`m talking that i`m make maps and mission not olnly ZH, i`m made mission and maps for Cold-War-Crisis(CWC) which also have new specific factions, scripts and buildings and so on, if u wanna i`m may give u my two last map, one is mission for USA faction, second is new type of gameplay in ZH/CWC like scenario multiplayer game. This includes 4 human players, two USA players and two USSR players. Roled game one player for example from USSR may build ground units (like T-72, BMP-2, BRDM-2 and so on), infantry and Helicopters his named Assault guy and his main objects is protected base, caupture flags (recourses(supply) in CWC) and finaly attack enemy, than second player in team USSR for example can build infantry, aircrafts and helicopters and some support vehicles like 2s1"gvozdika", BM-21 "Grad", Shilka, BMP-2 and his rolle(main object) to give support from air to assualt(first) player and so on. I`m may said that this new game type is perfect, amazing and more better than game in original skirmish battle.

Sum Up: if u wanna i`m may give u this maps Wink to test how i`m in mapping/scripting Wink and ofcause for this u need to download CWC mod Very Happy

Excellent sunny , many thanks Thumbs Up!

I would like to ask permission to use those maps for testing purposes if possible.
Those maps have a specific name? Question

One of the main differences in The Art of War maps is that no base-building space is required (vehicles will be called in from the outside instead of being "built" on site like in Generals).
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  maximka123 Sat May 30, 2009 7:40 am

Yes maps have specific name mission name is "USA04: One Still Alive" and likn for this mission http://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-war-crisis/addons/usa04-one-still-alive i`m Credits by maximka123
scenario map named : "SK_CO-Op" http://files.filefront.com/SK+Co+Oprar/;13815079;/fileinfo.html.
But like i`m say u need to download CWC mod, cuz this both mission work on CWC mod, not in original ZH and so on.

And last what u are wrote, as i`m understood u rigth in TAOW units will be spawned to players? so this is also i`m may do, it`s not a problem Wink

maximka123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sat May 30, 2009 7:55 am

maximka123 wrote:Yes maps have specific name mission name is "USA04: One Still Alive" and likn for this mission http://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-war-crisis/addons/usa04-one-still-alive i`m Credits by maximka123
scenario map named : "SK_CO-Op" http://files.filefront.com/SK+Co+Oprar/;13815079;/fileinfo.html.
But like i`m say u need to download CWC mod, cuz this both mission work on CWC mod, not in original ZH and so on.

Will do, many thanks sunny

maximka123 wrote:And last what u are wrote, as i`m understood u rigth in TAOW units will be spawned to players? so this is also i`m may do, it`s not a problem Wink

Yup, normally each player will start with a certain spawn point (a sort of a "control flag"), players can then call in Mobile Command Vehicles which will be able to call further reinforcements like vehicles or infantry.

Infantry is normally deployed by transport aircraft (plane or helicopter) and vehicles are normally called in via airdrop (transport aircraft) or simply through land (from outside the map).

The Art of War will place a lot of emphasis on a mobile battlefield (commanded from mobile command vehicles), in addition we're going to include a "Naval Mode".
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarhead Sun May 31, 2009 12:18 am

Will there be "Radio Men" that can call in airstrikes. This is kind of a shroud question. You can't hit what you cant see so will the satellite remove the shroud completely or will it be more exploratory? (Where you would actually make use of infantry as eyes on the ground.)
Jarhead
Jarhead
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 pm

In a sense, yeah.

Certain infantry units will be able of calling in a wide variety of air support (among other options).
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum