The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members!

2 posters

Go down

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! Empty USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members!

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:22 am

Hello Everyone. First off We are Proud to have two New Members who have joined The Art of War Team.

Sharp-shark- A Great Artist. He is currently Doing Cameos for The Art of War. Here is a
preview of some of his work.

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! 24ov94w

Sharp-shark is also part of The Power Of San Andreas Mod and Zero Hour: Hell Blow Out Mod.

Carnage - He is the Leader of The Realism Modification For Command and Conquer Generals ZH. This
Mod will Bring Realism to Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. He is Also a Great Modeler.

Also Today, Thanks to the Middle-East Crisis Mod team, We are able to show you The C-17 Globemaster III.
And Finally a The B-52H has been completed. We don't have Much to Model left for the USA side except for The Choppers and The Infantry. This Means we Can Finally Really Begin our Coding Stage. This May slowdown Progress because as we are coding we will aslo make units for the European Union Faction.

UPDATE:

1) Finished C-17 model+skin

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! Uvbdi

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! 1zbvy28

2) Finished B-52H Green and Dark skins

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! 8z1s7s

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! 11iibzc

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! T71z5l

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! Epm4a9
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]
General of the Army [Administrator]

https://taow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! Empty Re: USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members!

Post  carnage18 Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Hahahaha. Don't be so modest marc. You have seen but one of my models for this mod. And I barely worked on it. I just finished it quickly so I could know how much detail you needed. But thanks.

carnage18
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members! Empty Re: USA UPDATE: B-52H and C-17, and New Members!

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:11 pm

i think anyone who can model @ all is good. Most people are always complaining about how they cant model for their lives.
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]

https://taow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down