The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAB INCLUDED

4 posters

Go down

FOAB INCLUDED Empty FOAB INCLUDED

Post  Berkut Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 am

http://www.video4viet.com/watchvideo.html?id=S2FGA3Z-oYM&title=Russia+Tests+World%27s+Most+Powerful+Bomb

Berkut
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

FOAB INCLUDED Empty Re: FOAB INCLUDED

Post  AgustaBE Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Berkut wrote:http://www.video4viet.com/watchvideo.html?id=S2FGA3Z-oYM&title=Russia+Tests+World%27s+Most+Powerful+Bomb

since the MOAB is certainly included, i guess that her husband will be included as well lol!
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:11 am

Lol, Well yeah the FOAB will be the direct counterpart to the MOAB Razz
FOAB being a bit (more than 'a bit' Razz) more Powerful, and these bombs are like the woodstock in boom, I guess these should be last resort (A nano-nuke so to speak Laughing )

If we can't find an EU counterpart, we'll need to boost EU on a part that others are less or incapable of acquiring.
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  BBarnes005 Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm

James100 wrote:Lol, Well yeah the FOAB will be the direct counterpart to the MOAB Razz
FOAB being a bit (more than 'a bit' Razz) more Powerful, and these bombs are like the woodstock in boom, I guess these should be last resort (A nano-nuke so to speak Laughing )

If we can't find an EU counterpart, we'll need to boost EU on a part that others are less or incapable of acquiring.

The British could possibly put their earthquake bombs back into service, they were basically the WW2 version of a Bunker buster.

BBarnes005
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum