The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3?

3 posters

Go down

video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3? Empty video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3?

Post  F-35 Lightning II Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 am

I want to see a video or image of the countermeasure flares of CNC3...please send me one or give me the link of it...I'm just curious...I will buy new PC next year and planning to buy CNC3 too...I hope by that time TAOW mod would be release in CNC3 or in ZH with all factions complete...
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3? Empty Re: video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3?

Post  Marc15yo [Admin] Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Unfortunately, we have a lot of work to do. A video will be released but only as an official trailer.
Marc15yo [Admin]
Marc15yo [Admin]
General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

https://taow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3? Empty Re: video or image of countermeasure flares of CNC3?

Post  AgustaBE Tue May 04, 2010 2:16 pm

F-35 Lightning II wrote:I want to see a video or image of the countermeasure flares of CNC3...please send me one or give me the link of it...I'm just curious...I will buy new PC next year and planning to buy CNC3 too...I hope by that time TAOW mod would be release in CNC3 or in ZH with all factions complete...

will flares and other countermeassures be available in the mod?

cheers cheers
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down