The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Games / Mods

+2
Tusker2Zero
Snake
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favorite Games / Mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Games / Mods

Post  Snake Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 am

ses juan wrote:I believe there is a game like that coming out called MAG(Massive Action Game). Its based in the future (but still realistic) and supposed to support some 200+ players and you work your way up through the ranks and command platoons, squads, and companies of players themselves. I dont know how they're going to control the sizes of armies as far as deaths go but they probably won't use the point system used be COD4 (maybe the commander buys reinforcements before a game starts, IDK). There is no website to post, so just type in Massive Action Game in google in google and check it out Very Happy .

MAG is gonna be a kick ass game in my opinion Rock on!

I watched the Sony E3 Conference live via internet stream, and according to the presenter the in game ranking and squad system will be automatic, based on the player's performances.

Basically, if a player haves a good performance he can rank up to be a squad leader, battalion leader, commander, etc. (it's safe to assume players will have their main, separate rank, and possible unlocks like SOCOM or Battlefield series).

The commander will be able to combat (first person view) or control his army through a system similar to C&C (top view), by calling support (like the MH-53's which were called in during the presentation video).

The servers will be restructured to able hundreds of players to join (Sony will eventually run those massive servers).

On top of that, the game developer is Zipper Interactive, the producers of the SOCOM series so they definitely know what they're doing, I'm really looking forward to play it Favorite Games / Mods - Page 3 36863
Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Favorite Games / Mods - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Games / Mods

Post  Jarhead Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:36 am

Heres a nice little flash game i found

http://www.guygames.com/shadez-2-battle-for-earth.html
Jarhead
Jarhead
1st Lieutenant