The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uprades for Infantry/Spec Ops + Some other Ideas

+2
Tusker2Zero
Jarhead
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Uprades for Infantry/Spec Ops + Some other Ideas - Page 4 Empty Re: Uprades for Infantry/Spec Ops + Some other Ideas

Post  Snake Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Jarhead wrote:That, is a sexy gun. Looks good.
I was playing the old zero hour and I was looking at black lotus's computer animation like when she steals buildings and I was thinking, would it be possible to have an operator for UAV's, so if your operator gets killed well so does your UAV (crashes)? Even spec op snipers use laptops to upload photos (though I can't think of a good reason to use a laptop's for snipers neccessarily). Just another little idea to ad to the game.

Yeah, some units will be able to deploy some unmanned weapons (like small UAV's and Unmanned Ground Vehicles) Cool! .

Jarhead wrote:I love bullpup designs, makes me wonder why it took so long for makers to realize the advantages of the design. Keeps weight down, allows for longer barrels without having a 6 foot long weapon. Especially good for close quarters.

Me too, a bullpup layout allows for a longer barrel to fit into a smaller weapon (a longer barrel will generally add a flatter projectile trajectory thus increasing hit probability at longer ranges), plus it may sometimes increase the muzzle velocity (being able to increase on the stopping power department).
Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Uprades for Infantry/Spec Ops + Some other Ideas - Page 4 Empty Re: Uprades for Infantry/Spec Ops + Some other Ideas

Post  Jarhead Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:27 am

what about a silencer upgrade for anti-material snipers? That way when purchased they remain unseen when shooting, maybe forcing you to waste an airstrike on suspected areas.
I want to see some kick @$$ infantry in this mod.

Also, I think if Naval Aviators eject and land in water they should probably live, where as air force pilots might not.
Jarhead
Jarhead
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Jarhead wrote:what about a silencer upgrade for anti-material snipers? That way when purchased they remain unseen when shooting, maybe forcing you to waste an airstrike on suspected areas.

Sorry, I'm afraid that that would make them too overpowered (and players would prefer to deploy these instead of the stealthy anti-personnel snipers).

Jarhead wrote:I want to see some kick @$$ infantry in this mod.

It'll certainly will Twisted Evil , specially with the special abilities which are being cooked up Twisted Evil

Jarhead wrote:Also, I think if Naval Aviators eject and land in water they should probably live, where as air force pilots might not.

Sounds great for the naval mode (if the swimming logic is successfully implemented).
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4