The Art of War Modification Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle?

+3
AgustaBE
James100
F-35 Lightning II
7 posters

Go down

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? Empty what would be the range of some artillery vehicle?

Post  F-35 Lightning II Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 am

We know that artillery are long range... Not just like the range of Tomahawk Launcher and some artillery vehicle in the ZH... the mod should be more realistic in terms of range of artilleries...
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? Empty Re: what would be the range of some artillery vehicle?

Post  James100 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:00 am

It Already Is ,
Realism Is Our Goal Man , Don't Worry Thumbs Up!
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? Empty Re: what would be the range of some artillery vehicle?

Post  F-35 Lightning II Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 am

Then It's gonna be so much great!

Hail to TAOW! Hail! Hail! Hail! Rock on! Rock on! Rock on! Rock on!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 am

Damn! Right! Wink
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  F-35 Lightning II Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 am

So many other mods have tried to put ZH in realism...but suddenly there forums become dead...

Now TAOW has made expectant gamers dream come true! Sad

TAOW will make a history in modding in ZH! A dream come true! Sad cheers

Goodluck to TAOW Team! sunny cheers what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 681308
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:45 am

Thanks Bro Cool!

Cool! T.A.O.W. Will Be A Home Away From A Home Cool!
James100
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  AgustaBE Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm

hell yeah Twisted Evil

i think TOAW will be a game on itself, not just "a" mod what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 386875
what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 338179 awesome mod !!!!!!!!!

greetz cheers
AgustaBE
AgustaBE
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm

F-35 Lightning II wrote:We know that artillery are long range... Not just like the range of Tomahawk Launcher and some artillery vehicle in the ZH... the mod should be more realistic in terms of range of artilleries...

Artillery in TAOW will be very "special", expect extremely long ranges and HUGE firepower.

There will be three main types of indirect fire support:
- Mortars (Mortar Infantry Squads / Mortar Carrier Vehicles);
- Self-Propelled Artillery (M109A6, PzH 2000, 2S19 Msta-S);
- Rocket Artillery (M270A1 MLRS, TOS-1, etc.).

Artillery will be a "specialized branch" of the player's forces, these units will function very well alongside scout units (such as recon helicopters, UAV's, etc.).

F-35 Lightning II wrote:So many other mods have tried to put ZH in realism...but suddenly there forums become dead...

Too true Sad Sad Sad , in fact, the very first reason that TAOW exists is to respond to those mods cancellations (there were a lot of projects we loved which were unfortunately canceled over the years Crying or Very sad , we decided to take matters into our own hands and we consider ourselves to be the "spiritual successors" of many of those great mods sunny).

F-35 Lightning II wrote:Now TAOW has made expectant gamers dream come true! Sad

TAOW will make a history in modding in ZH! A dream come true! Sad cheers

Goodluck to TAOW Team! sunny cheers what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 681308

MANY THANKS!!! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

The team is composed of gamers, so we can say we are looking forward to complete the project in order to complete one of our (and many other fellow players) dreams as well sunny

James100 wrote:Thanks Bro Cool!

Cool! T.A.O.W. Will Be A Home Away From A Home Cool!

lol! lol! lol!

F-16FightingFalcon wrote:hell yeah Twisted Evil

i think TOAW will be a game on itself, not just "a" mod what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 386875
what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 338179 awesome mod !!!!!!!!!

greetz cheers

lol! lol! lol! We hope so Laughing , we hope to deliver a brand new gaming experience (fresher in comparison with ZH).
Snake
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrospastiac Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Snake wrote:Too true Sad Sad Sad , in fact, the very first reason that TAOW exists is to respond to those mods cancellations (there were a lot of projects we loved which were unfortunately canceled over the years Crying or Very sad , we decided to take matters into our own hands and we consider ourselves to be the "spiritual successors" of many of those great mods sunny).

would one of these mods be by any chance An Act of War??? because the main reason im so obsessed with TAOW is because AAOW was looking to become such a great modern combat mod... then it died. Sad
even though TAOW has now well surpassed what AAOW was trying to do. it seemed that in the earlier stages of TAOW before all the great ideas, it was trying to pick up the pieces of AAOW.

all the best TAOW, R.I.P. AAOW.
Pyrospastiac
Pyrospastiac
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Yeah, An Act of War was a decent mod with Iraq as listed as one of the factions. The only mod to do so (that I'm aware of). I was really looking forward to it back in the day with the war and all, but now it's gone. R.I.P.

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? Smiley-sad026
Tusker2Zero
Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrospastiac Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:51 am

well now there's the "Iraq War: Global Conflict" mod you can find on Moddb that includes iraq. i also had high hopes for that mod and even though it's far from dead, progress has slowed to a trickle. and i dont expect even a beta anytime soon.
infact it seems to be doing the same thing AAOW was doing in it's final month, no updates of the mod but the team kept denying that it was dead till they finally gave it away.
Pyrospastiac
Pyrospastiac
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  F-35 Lightning II Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 am

If you had played the game Sudden Strike, the range of long-range artillery can fire at in long distance...semi-end to end of the map..

I remember when I last play it I fire randomly in the map...though it has fog of war.. after my artillery ammo is depleted... I started to conquest the map I hitted almost of enemies all I have to do is to do some clearing operations. There are many casualties in the side of enemy leaving them less number of alive infantry and tanks...

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691

Sudden Strike is the best World War II PC strategy games I have ever played. So much realistic... Cool Cool Cool

In the modern era The Art of War will be the best mod in the History of ZH modding! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Rock on! Rock on! Rock on! what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 662572
F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AceofCombat Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 am

If Sudden Strike is very good and I played OFP, Arma, Call of Duty, IL2, Lock on, C & C generals 1 and 2, rome total war, BF1942, BF2, feelance, metal gear solid 1,2,3 and 4 and all Ace of combat, so that the knowledge that I am talking about the games and Taow will do the best strategy game of the modern era that success in the world Very Happy cheers cheers

Rock on! Rock on! what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 825558 Rock on! Rock on!

lol! lol! lol!

After the mod could be in games like C & C3 or world conflict but after the first C & C Zero Hour Very Happy
AceofCombat
AceofCombat
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Pyrospastiac wrote:
Snake wrote:Too true Sad Sad Sad , in fact, the very first reason that TAOW exists is to respond to those mods cancellations (there were a lot of projects we loved which were unfortunately canceled over the years Crying or Very sad , we decided to take matters into our own hands and we consider ourselves to be the "spiritual successors" of many of those great mods sunny).

would one of these mods be by any chance An Act of War??? because the main reason im so obsessed with TAOW is because AAOW was looking to become such a great modern combat mod... then it died. Sad
even though TAOW has now well surpassed what AAOW was trying to do. it seemed that in the earlier stages of TAOW before all the great ideas, it was trying to pick up the pieces of AAOW.

all the best TAOW, R.I.P. AAOW.

Thanks Pyro Thumbs Up!

Absolutely!!! An Act of War mod is one of the main inspirations for us sunny , in fact AAOW was the mod that made Marc want to enter the game modding world in the first place, it was a real pity they stopped development of one of the most promising (and favorite) ZH Projects Sad , I personally loved to play AAOW and was shocked when development suddenly stopped Shocked affraid

Tusker2Zero wrote:Yeah, An Act of War was a decent mod with Iraq as listed as one of the factions. The only mod to do so (that I'm aware of). I was really looking forward to it back in the day with the war and all, but now it's gone. R.I.P.

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? Smiley-sad026

Too true Sad , I hate when such promising mods die pale

Pyrospastiac wrote:well now there's the "Iraq War: Global Conflict" mod you can find on Moddb that includes iraq. i also had high hopes for that mod and even though it's far from dead, progress has slowed to a trickle. and i dont expect even a beta anytime soon.
infact it seems to be doing the same thing AAOW was doing in it's final month, no updates of the mod but the team kept denying that it was dead till they finally gave it away.

I'm keeping my eye on that mod as well, I hope their project stays alive, the mod leader (Rezz) is an old pal of Marc (Marc has helped them in the past before starting the TAOW Project).

F-35 Lightning II wrote:If you had played the game Sudden Strike, the range of long-range artillery can fire at in long distance...semi-end to end of the map..

I remember when I last play it I fire randomly in the map...though it has fog of war.. after my artillery ammo is depleted... I started to conquest the map I hitted almost of enemies all I have to do is to do some clearing operations. There are many casualties in the side of enemy leaving them less number of alive infantry and tanks...

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691

Sudden Strike is the best World War II PC strategy games I have ever played. So much realistic... Cool Cool Cool

In the modern era The Art of War will be the best mod in the History of ZH modding! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Rock on! Rock on! Rock on! what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 662572

Thanks Thumbs Up!

It's funny you mention Sudden Strike, when you mentioned long range artillery I recalled the good'ol Sudden Strike days sunny (great game, it's definitely one of the most realistic strategy games ever made).

AceofCombat wrote:If Sudden Strike is very good and I played OFP, Arma, Call of Duty, IL2, Lock on, C & C generals 1 and 2, rome total war, BF1942, BF2, feelance, metal gear solid 1,2,3 and 4 and all Ace of combat, so that the knowledge that I am talking about the games and Taow will do the best strategy game of the modern era that success in the world Very Happy cheers cheers

Rock on! Rock on! what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 825558 Rock on! Rock on!

lol! lol! lol!

sunny We love all those games, and I think that in a way we can consider TAOW to have a "bit" of them (air combat, realism, special forces, etc.)

AceofCombat wrote:After the mod could be in games like C & C3 or world conflict but after the first C & C Zero Hour Very Happy

We also thought of expanding to other games, unfortunately we are unsure at this point, (many of the team members are joining the Military and unfortunately we won't have too much time to modify games, an example is a teammate of ours which is already joining the US Army to become an M1 Abrams crewman).

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? M1A2-2
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  AceofCombat Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 am

When it joined the Army in the U.S. I hope it does not have sent to Iraq xD

what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 852691 what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 225471 xD

is really going to make a crew M1A2

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Desde Sur america envio saludos Very Happy
AceofCombat
AceofCombat
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Actually he's expecting to go to Iraq (at least in two tours), he's now taking instruction at Fort Knox and will complete formation in May what would be the range of some artillery vehicle? 326214

Muchas gracias hermano! Cool
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down